Saturday, October 6, 2012

Me, myself and I

My name is HANANE, in arabic حنان means "tenderness". My friends laugh at me sometimes about that because they say my name doesn't represent me. I think it does in a way...
Anyway, I'm 22 years old, I was born in Echirolles and I still live their.

HOPITAL SUD: the place where I was born.









 I'm the youngest in my family, I have three sisters. I live with two of them and my mom. I am a student at "Université Sthendal" in Grenoble in LEA.


Unviversity of stendhal











A picture that summarize my daily ritual in the morning is:










I study languages: arabic and spanish mostly. I study english too, but just a little.
When I'm not at school, I love sport, shopping,listen to music and partying... I'm a normal girl! I love food too, to eat is one of my hobbies. I love to eat but not everything for example I hate shrimps and sea food in general, but I love chocolate and chicken.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkk7wKHGFRI: This song makes me in a good mood.



I haaaaaaatttttttttttteeeeeeeee them!!!!!








                                          
                                                             mmmmmm!!!! I love this:













I'm a really romantic girl: I love flowers, gifts and candlelight dinner. I think love is important in life.
I don't love lot of people because I think love is something you must deserv.





 I love my parents, my sisters and my niece so much. My family means the world to me.
Like everybody, I have defaults and qualities. My main qualities are probably: I'm funny, kind, generous, loyal and intelligent. Obviously I'm not humble. I probably have more defaults than qualities but I'm going to tell just two, so I don't break the beautiful picture that you figured in your mind ha ha ha. I'm nervous, so when I get angry it's really hard for me to calm down and I'm a little bit impatient.
I don't know what I want to do with my life yet, I know that I want to travel and discover the world and to be able to do that I need to speak more than one language. That's propably one of the reasons I'm here.




 


Where should I go first????











Anyway I don't want you to be bored so I'll stop here. Bye

1 comment: